lunes, 3 de enero de 2011

Cristmas Break!

This Christmas break was really fun (except for when i got sick), and weird at the same time. It's the first time I stayed here in Puerto Vallarta except for one very busy day. The first two days of vacation I hanged out at Santiago's house. It was fun, we played basketball, video games, and we even went to the gym. After does two days i went back home and rest for a few days. Once i felt full of energy i went out with some friends, and did this for another couple of days. Two days before Christmas i went to guadalajara for christmas shopping. It was really tiering since i spent all day walking around the mall.

Christmas eve came and my stomach was feeling really bad,when dinner time came I threw up about six time (not pleasant). The next day (Christmas day) I was feeling a bit better, I got really cool stuff like: clothes, drum microphones, a musci program, and music interphace. After a few more days I was feeling better, I would just hang out with friend. Later on this Christmas break one of my best friends came to Puerto Vallarta to visit (Mark), I was able to hang out with him for a long time, but later on that day i had to go back home to celebrate my dads birthday. New years eve came, and I went to Sebastians house to celebrate, I had a blast! Now im hear at school missing vacations.

1 comentario: